Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Myselfius Mumbles - Random Subject 1: Carry On Carry On… doesn’t really matter

No matter what happens in this short life of ours, we always seem to carry on. Some of us, friends, who pass through the worst phases of their lives, some who lose their loved ones, some who cant get any, some lose their jobs, some who cant get any, some who have one of the above but aren’t happy… and smaller everyday issues… my handwriting is bad, I never win anything, I need new shoes, howcome HE can have the Ferrari and I cant (well maybe not that one!) and I’m getting carried away here…

Point being, whatever we face, we seem to have this quality of spending some time in the dirt and coming right out of it, as if it had never happened. In most cases anyway. I think that’s a great quality that we have. We should be proud of it. I mean most of us need something to be proud of and so often, I find that, for example, he can be proud of his Ferrari… what can I be proud of? … well… I can be proud of this quality!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vinit said...

hehea... wow thats one bit of trivia we could definitely not go a lifetime without knowing!!!

And yes youre right... having a gemini lizard thats writes and speaks and is all round interesting is something Im quite proud of :)

7:34 PM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Just passing through, I'm liking the blog by the way.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home